There are many ways to make real money online without spending a dime. Many of these are just scams. One thing has grabbed or attention is by using free bonus money given away by online casinos to tiurn a profit. Be warned that this is not as easy as it sounds, but with a bit of luck it is more than achievable.
‘No deposit bonuses ‘ are three of the best words you can expect to find in relation to online or mobile casino sites as they represent 100% free real money games for you to play. That’s right, these bonuses are 100% free and equate to real bonus cash you can use to play one or more of a casino’s best real money games. They don’t require you to deposit or pay as much as a cent to claim them.
But how’s this possible, you may ask, or what is the catch? Well, the catch is that no deposit bonuses are by no means enormous (being totally free), and the amount of winnings you are permitted to cash out (provided you’ve met the casino’s bonus wagering requirements) will always be capped at a nominal amount. In other words, claiming and using no deposit bonuses will never make you rich.
What they will do, however, is allow you sign up with an online casino and experience one or more of its most popular and lucrative games with zero financial obligation. Whether you go on to make an initial deposit at said casino, or logout forever once you’ve used up your no deposit bonus or free spins is totally up to you. At the very least you can say you’ve tried out some top games for free.
If you’re curious as to how exactly these bonus offers work and why and how to claim them, all will be revealed in the following Wonder Punter guide to no deposit bonuses.
What are No Deposit Bonuses?
These are bonuses offered by online and/or mobile casinos that are aimed exclusively at new or first time players that don’t require a deposit or payment of any kind to claim, unlock and use. In fact, they are solely designed to showcase a casino’s facilities, processes and, most importantly, games to ‘woo’ new players, in the hope that they’ll evolve into loyal players and regular depositors.
There are three main types of no deposit bonuses you can claim – cash no deposit bonuses, free spins no deposit bonuses and free play no deposit bonuses. Here is a brief description of each:
- Cash No Deposit Bonuses – These comprise a nominal cash amount – normally between $10 and $100 – which you can use to play slots, keno and various other casino games specified in the bonus terms and conditions. Only once you’ve fulfilled the bonus wagering requirements listed in the T&Cs (see below) you may proceed to withdraw winnings you have accrued.
- Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses – These comprise a number of free spins – usually anything from 10 to 100 – that you can use on one or more specified slot games. Once your free spins are up, any winnings you accrued are subject to regular bonus wagering requirements. As long as you meet these requirements you can cash out winnings up to the specified limit.
- Free Play No Deposit Bonuses – These comprise a specified cash bonus – typically anything from $500 up to $1500 – that you have just 1 hour to play on a specific slot. After an hour you can play any winnings you accrued like regular bonus cash. Meet the bonus wagering requirements and you can withdraw your winnings up to the maximum amount allowed.
How do you Claim No Deposit Bonus Offers?
To claim a no deposit bonus offer simply take a minute to sign up for a new online or mobile casino account. Once on a casino homepage that you can access via any good resource just click on the first Sign Up, Register, Claim Bonus or similar button or banner you see. This will open up a new casino account registration form. To claim any bonus you will always have to register a new account first.
Information required will typically include your name, email address, telephone number, country, date of birth, physical address, as well as a username and password of your own choosing which you’ll need to login to the casino. Before you submit your registration form, you’ll be asked to agree to the casino terms and conditions. Be sure to read and understand these before agreeing to them.
Once you’ve submitted your information, you may be required to verify your new casino account by clicking on a verification link in an email sent to you by the casino. Once verified, your account will be active and you can login to the casino and proceed to claim your no deposit bonus. If you don’t receive a bonus notification or see any on-screen bonus instructions, just contact casino support.
Depending on the online casino, support staff will direct you to your bonus offer or activate the bonus for you and issue you with additional directions on how to access it, if applicable.
In the case of cash no deposit bonuses, make yourself aware of any and all game restrictions before you start. In the case of free spins no deposit bonus offers, make sure you’re aware of any minimum or maximum bets permitted per spin, and in the case of free play no deposit bonus deals, be sure to keep track of your 60 minutes of playing time so you can maximise your slots winning potential.
No Deposit Bonus T&Cs You Should Know About
It’s important to understand that all online casino bonuses come with terms and conditions, not just no deposit bonuses. It’s equally important to read and understand these T&Cs fully before you claim their corresponding bonus because they house all the relevant bonus information. For instance, they highlight the bonus wagering requirement which is key when it comes to cashing out your winnings.
Below you’ll find a brief explanation of bonus wagering requirements along with a few other crucial no deposit bonus T&Cs you should always be aware of:
- Wagering Requirement – All no deposit bonuses and/or winnings must be played through a specified number of times before being cashed out. For example, a $20 cash no deposit bonus with a 30x requirement must be wagered to the value of no less than $600 (30 x $20) before you can make a withdrawal request.
- Eligible Games – Not all online casino games are eligible to play with no deposit bonuses. Games most commonly excluded include all forms of Poker, Roulette and Blackjack. If you play any non-eligible games using bonus funds, the casino may remove your bonus and any winnings you may have racked up therefrom.
- Withdrawal Limit – Regardless of how much you win using a no deposit bonus offer and ‘bank’ after meeting its respective wagering requirements, all bonuses have a withdrawal limit i.e. the maximum amount you may cash out. As soon as you facilitate a withdrawal, any amount exceeding this limit will be automatically removed from your account balance.
- One bonus per person/household or computer – Online casinos only allow a maximum of one bonus per computer, household or person and are very strict about this. If one discovers that you have violated this condition, it will more than likely cancel your bonus, confiscate any winnings you may have built up and ban and prevent you from playing at it forever.
And that’s it folks, everything you need to know about how no deposit online casino bonuses work, why you should claim them, how quick and easy it is to claim them and which of their terms and conditions you should always watch out for. Be aware that the Internet is littered with free money scams, but with a bit of savvy, no deposit bonsues is definitely wort a look-in.